Video Editing/ Light Gaming/ All School laptop

HelpMeOutPLZ

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
1_What is your budget?
Anything under $3000 but I'm willing to pay $1000 more.

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

Well 13.3 to 17

3_What screen resolution do you want? Idk just something really good.

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable would be better to carry around school

5_How much battery life do you need?

A lot maybe 3 or 4 hours or better.

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? I play games but not often. When I do they are kind of old. So medium would do.

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)

Will be used for school, video editing (gaming) and a couple of movies here and there.

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? 300+ GB I just need a lot of memory.

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

Where the best deal is.

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?

8 years... I'm planning on using it through high school and college.

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD is okay.

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

As long as it's a name brand with warranty, I'm fine. But Apple and Mac sounds good.

13_What country do you live in?
USA.

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.

I just want something for editing, quality , and school. And if you could also recommend a wireless printer for the laptop that would be great.

Thanks for the help!