VIDEO: Former Editor Rob Wright Gets Tased

Status
Not open for further replies.

jossrik

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2002
I thought everybody liked to get tased. Err... Maybe I'm thinking of something else. Ya, definitely something else. Now I'm thinking about dinner. Roasted something maybe... I'd like to start a petition to see the myth guys get tased, that sounds worthwhile.

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
Two thumbs up Rob! That was 5 seconds down from 30?! I can only imagine the pain, luckily I have a horrible imagination and Roasted something is all that I imagine.

G

Man, I miss Rob, Ben & Tom's Games... the most epic fail move from Tom's EVER to do what they did to Tom's Games... *sigh

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Rob Wright... yep... missed ya guy.

Losing TOMs Games was... not a good thing in my book. I did actually watch the videos.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Rob Wright... yep... missed ya guy.

Losing TOMs Games was... not a good thing in my book. I did actually watch the videos.

But here is the thing. People can and *DO* DIE from being tased. Considering all the gun-BS going on in which very few people are actually harmed in a home robbery and out of those, 1/4~1/3 of the time - the thieves end up using the owners gun on the owner.

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
Wear aluminum foil under your shirt and pants and laugh like Arnold Schwarzenegger when the Tazer probes short out on the metal foil.

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
@Belardo, thanks for the kind words, and the concern. Believe me, it hurt so bad I felt like I WAS going to die. And now all I've got is a stupid coin and a lame T-shirt....

G

Aww Rob don't be such a pansy. I will make sure your brother in law watches this video before he visits you in Boston this weekend ahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Sohaib AJ Streaming Video & TVs 1
rwcass75 Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
GregIvins Streaming Video & TVs 4
Tacomama Streaming Video & TVs 3
laumerk Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1