News Video game release s 2020: Here’s when every big game is coming

May 5, 2020
This is a time I am happy to vote with my wallet. I cancelled the Collector's edition if Last of US 2 last Thursday. My backlog is beyond extensive, and the last thing I want to do is support this agenda force feeding. I'm black, but I don't call people racist because they don't want to join the Black Panthers or Nation of Islam. I've been a Christian my whole life, but I don't push my faith on anybody. In fact my wife is Catholic and I'm not, and we attend each other's churches to be supportive. I don't have to be phobic or some ism to not agree with or promote someone else's life choices. I love and care about my friends, but sometimes they make cringy and comical life choices. This group mob mentally of pushing agendas is stupid, but it is quickly becoming the way this world wants to work. I loved the Last of Us because of the story more than the gameplay, and if I'm not feeling the story they came up with after Ann Henning left and Anita Sarkeesian weaseled her way in, I'm just going to say "No Thanks" and keep it moving. And with that I'm back to Doom Eternal, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and Streets of Rage 4. Gotta finish those before I head back to Outer Worlds.