VIDEO: Girl Plays Rock Band With Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caffeinecarl

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2008
Imagine if there were NO fake plastic instruments for the game and EVERYTHING had to be mic'ed like this. Or imagine if there was at least an option for such a thing.

Calm down guys! Just a story pointing out that other instruments can be used in the game. If I could play an instrument good enough to try, I'd go for it. Wonder if a real guitar would work?

waxdart

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
She doesn't know how she discovered it? Is this marketing viral tosh then???

I can't say I'm into classical music all that much but this must be so easy for her compared to the complexity and skill needed for that music. Next up classical band on the 360!

buzznut

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2007
I would assume you could do the same thing with guitar, however it would only be for the vocal track. That's too bad, I can easily play a real guitar better than the controllers. I'd like to see that option available someday.

Should be no problem since they put out about 3-4 guitar hero games a year now.

TheOnlyPenguin

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2006
shes quite good at playing the flute, considering that the vocal section is really only based on tone and pitch, this makes perfect sense.

such a quality song by the way, sounds good on the flute too.

G

Well this isnt the first time real instruments have been used in rock band checkout this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JwwQNZdT_A
He has hooked up his drumkit to his pc and made a program to convert the beats he plays into controller signals which he then sends to his xbox. Skip to halfway through to see him in action

Status
Not open for further replies.