VIDEO: iPad 2 Says "Temp Too High" When Dumped in Lava

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Although I'm not a fan of the iPad and I think they're a waste of money, it's an even bigger waste to destroy something like that for the sake of amusement. Give it away to someone who could use it (hey that rhymed).

Then again, there are plenty of other people who do the same thing with even more expensive products, so I guess it's not a big deal.

LuckyDucky7

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
This is the best way to destroy electronic devices (regardless of when they were made, by who, or if they're out to exterminate John Connor).

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
[citation][nom]guvnaguy[/nom]Give it away to someone who could use it (hey that rhymed). [/citation]

He probably couldn't find anyone he hated that much ;)

ajkritch

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Yeah let's senselessly incinerate yet another iPad in the name of comedy for teh internets. It's not like there are people starving or freezing to death in the streets.

LOLOLOLOL HE WASN'T HOLDING IT RIGHT. HOPE THEY PATENTED THIS.

Juveniles.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]guvnaguy[/nom]Although I'm not a fan of the iPad and I think they're a waste of money, it's an even bigger waste to destroy something like that for the sake of amusement. Give it away to someone who could use it (hey that rhymed). Then again, there are plenty of other people who do the same thing with even more expensive products, so I guess it's not a big deal.[/citation]

i hate it when people destroy anything like this for no reason what so ever. i dont care the product, and honestly to me, these people are worse than anyone i can imagine.

Marthian

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
I don't see why people are complaining about this. I don't care if it's an Apple product or a gtx 580, someone paid for it and (while I'll be dismayed by the loss of a 580), they can do whatever the crap they feel like with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.