Video: iPhone OS 3.0 Unlocking Proven on 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhumper69

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
The whole perspicuous is having a SIM card slot to add different carriers SIM cards, If you don't have a slot for a SIM card this is not for you.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
who else uses SIM cards besides att and t-mobile in the USA? no one, that's who. i really don't understand the need to unlock these things for users that will never leave the continental US. and to those that would complain about spotty att service... they're going to get better service from the smaller net t-mobile has here in the US? can someone remind me wot the point is again? i understand breaking them to run any software you wish, but service provider unlocking seems very limited in the USA. next!

one-shot

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
[citation][nom]Hanin33[/nom]who else uses SIM cards besides att and t-mobile in the USA? no one, that's who. i really don't understand the need to unlock these things for users that will never leave the continental US. and to those that would complain about spotty att service... they're going to get better service from the smaller net t-mobile has here in the US? can someone remind me wot the point is again? i understand breaking them to run any software you wish, but service provider unlocking seems very limited in the USA. next![/citation]

Actually, Sprint/Nextel/Boost Mobile use SIM cards. I've worked for them and have activated 1000's of phones with SIM cards.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
eh, where have you worked for them because as far as i can tell from their sites, only Nextel used SIM because of their iDEN system. i've been a sprint customer and they do not offer SIMs or fones that use it with their CDMA system. so... could you provide some links because i have several friends on sprint that would love to use SIM based fones.

Status
Not open for further replies.