VIDEO: Modern Warfare 2 Launch Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybrcatter

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
This could very well go down as one of the worst console ports,err, I mean pc game flops of 2009.
No lean?
9v9 max?
No way to kick players in ranked games?

'Anticipated' game my ass.

kresso

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
That was one awesome trailer. Despite how the game is, that was one of the better game trailers I have seen.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Looks good but I hope that rap isnt actually in the game. -.-

It was pretty crappy rap. Added on tho the fact that I just dont enjoy rap.

Nightsilver

Distinguished
May 4, 2007
I WAS excited, until I realized that they're taking pretty much EVERYTHING out of this game that IS the online FPS community. If we wanted to play this console style, we'd play it on the damn console. F* off IW.

B16CXHatch

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
I'm still gonna get it but it's probably gonna wind up like CoD:WaW. I installed it, played it, never touched multi-player. Damn, I remember when IW was a PC game innovator. Now consoles have ruined them. Basically they are now charging MORE for a game that has less. I only truly wanted it for Single Player anyway and figured I might dabble in multiplayer but without dedicated servers and only 18 players, screw that. I'll blast through the single player campaign and go right back to Team Fortress 2. At least Valve knows how to treat online FPS's. Team Fortress 2 has been the only game I've been playing online as of late anyway. Well that and Shattered Horizon when I was beta testing it.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]Looks good but I hope that rap isnt actually in the game. -.-It was pretty crappy rap. Added on tho the fact that I just dont enjoy rap.[/citation]THIS is exactly the CRAP people don't need to read about it.

ponchato

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
"The most anticipated game of the decade"

What, is that a joke? Call of Duty is a small pile of dirt compared to the towering mountain that is Halo 3. It won't reach half of Halo 3's launch sales, just watch.

Harby

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
D3 is easily the most anticipated game of the decade for me, maybe it has something to do with 10 years of waiting :D

RTsa

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
"Modern Warfare 2 is looking good"

Haha...the graphics fail. Here's a shot from the trailer:
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1286/mw2awesomegraphics.jpg

And here's a shot from Ghost Recon (the original, released in 2001, NOT Advanced Warfighter):
http://undead.mygameclan.com/user/244066/gallery/432282/features.jpg

Notice how the second shot has, for example, better textures? :D

Yeah, sure, that's only one shot, but if you look at the trailer, you'll see that the graphics are actually pretty bad in several occasions. Explosions, low res textures, clipping etc..

FLGibsonJr

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2009
Modern Warfare 2 has become a joke. Is anyone even considering buying it still? Everyone I know has cancelled their preorder.

Regards,

Onyx2291

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
Looks good to me, I was never really a fan of the COD series, but when COD 4 came out. I was always a Halo fan, but that game totally blew me away compared. Hoping to be blown away by the game, multiplayer isn't really something I'm overly interested about so meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.