VIDEO: This Mortal Kombat Trailer Looks Badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
Wow, at first I was like "Really, another Mortal Kombat movie?" But then this blew me away. Perfect casting. Let's just hope if this gets made that it doesn't get fkd by the studios.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Saw this the other day and it is pretty awesome looking. I love how dark they plan to go with it. I hope they give all of the character's background plenty of explanation.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
This looks good It BETTER come out...I love the MK movies...BOTH..I know the first was better but I still liked both.
Im excited for this one.Not to excited.I dont wanna get let down.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]asdasdkjlkj[/nom]Why doesn't Johny show us the classic Shadow Kick? :-([/citation]
These are just screwed up in the head humans, no supernatural powers in this one. Also I so wanna see their version of Sub-Zero, my guess is he uses something like liquid nitrogen through a grafted on tubing system or something.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I figured it was just a demo since the fight between Cage and Baraka was very rough around the edges. Can't be worse than the previous films. It will still probably suck though. They should get rid of the whole tournament angle. Not sure how I feel about Scorpion as the main character, but can't be worse than the incredibly dull Liu Kang. Okay, that's enough wasting time on something I have zero interest in.

grillz9909

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
WOW. They really captured the intensity of the games, and got rid of the corny acting from the previous movies. I'm excited to see what happens, no matter who they end up picking for director, I really hope the final product looks something like this!

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Hmmm... I definitely like the re-approach taken here but it's still missing something. I don't like Jax's casting. Whatever, definitely looks promising compared to the original, which wasn't completely horrible.

fausto

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2005
[citation][nom]ryanjm[/nom]Wow, at first I was like "Really, another Mortal Kombat movie?" But then this blew me away. Perfect casting. Let's just hope if this gets made that it doesn't get fkd by the studios.[/citation]

i agress 100% man. this preview thing kicks ass. let's hope they make it and don't screw it up.

thegreathuntingdolphin

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
I don't like the realism angle...because it seems even more unrealistic than the crazy game story! Baraka and Reptiles story lines were so crazy, the original game story seemed more "realistic". And don't get me started on the Johnny Cage - Baraka fight....

N19h7M4r3

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
THIS IS NOT A PREVIEW, OR A TRAILER, OR EVEN A TEASER! This is a test clip that director Kevin Tancharoen made to convince Warner Brothers to throw some money at him for a full on Hard R Mortal Kombat Movie. BUT if they give him the money this will kinda be like a sneak peek at the future movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.