VIDGO not customer oriented

Status
Not open for further replies.

magspc

Honorable
Apr 27, 2014
I'm a 56 year old and I sign up recently for Vidgo streaming service.

Wanted to relate my opinion and their lack of making it right.

They have a three day trial. Being that it was a internet service. 3 days mean 72 hours. Which by them is incorrect. We got billed at the start of calendar day 3. So if you started Monday at noon. Wednesday at midnight they bill your account. Not 72 hours. I received notification and cancelled at 1 am Thursday. 11 hours before the 72 hours. I wrote customer help from Vidgo. Telling them about time factor plus how service didn't have DVR and funky layout that was a social media in a video streaming service. Very bazaar and weird.

Thought they would be customer oriented and fix issue. Nada. All in the fine print. No exceptions. I definitely wouldn't recommend service even with the $5 savings over Hulu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they say that it was 72 hours from the time you started the trial anywhere or simply 3 days? Sounds like you assumed one thing but their actual 3 day did not match what you thought it was. Not a very good reason to say negative things about a company, it's not their fault their 3 days did not match what you thought 3 days was.

Status
Not open for further replies.