Vivo Y69 10GB missing internal storage

Jul 6, 2018
Hi. Please help me. My Vivo Y69 has supposedly 32 gb internal storage how ever 10 gb was missing and it turned out that the missing 10gb was transferred to my micro sd card w/c before has 4 GB and now has 14 GB. I really don't how it happened but I am hoping that someone can help me. Thankyou.

Solution
There is no way that an amount of storage can be transferred elsewhere. It is not possible. The storage is physically inside the phone. It is not just data. It is hardware.

The phone may have come with 32GB total, however you will never have access to all that space. The things installed by the manufacturer take up space before you even get the phone. The OS (operating system) a.k.a. Android. The preinstalled apps and anything else the manufacturer put on it. So the total space is not the same as the total available space.

To know what is being used by what you need to go into "Settings" and then "Storage". It will give you a breakdown for all the space on the device, and what is using it, as well as the info on any installed SD cards...
There is no way that an amount of storage can be transferred elsewhere. It is not possible. The storage is physically inside the phone. It is not just data. It is hardware.

The phone may have come with 32GB total, however you will never have access to all that space. The things installed by the manufacturer take up space before you even get the phone. The OS (operating system) a.k.a. Android. The preinstalled apps and anything else the manufacturer put on it. So the total space is not the same as the total available space.

To know what is being used by what you need to go into "Settings" and then "Storage". It will give you a breakdown for all the space on the device, and what is using it, as well as the info on any installed SD cards storage.

Solution