VIZIO 43" vs. 49" picture quality?

louweed

Estimable
Feb 6, 2015
Finally got up to speed and upgraded my TVs and cable this year. I have Xfinity X1 and Vizios 43" and 49" 4k TVs. Should the 43" have better picture than the 49" (identical settings on both) just because it is a smaller viewing screen? They are both 1080 and i've set them both up and the 43" seems to have a better picture. Is this normal? Should i expect the picture to get worse on a 49", 55", or 60"+ screen size on the same model Vizio's?

http://

http://

Solution
As a rule of thumb a smaller display panel will give a slightly more sharper and defined image.
Often because the actual side of each Lcd dot of the screen is smaller in dimension.

On crt Tv`s for example it was known as dot pitch, where the pixels were smaller and packed closer together with less of a gap between them.

On larger Crt tv sets the size of the pixels, or dot pitch was larger in order for the lines of pixels to fit across the size of the display screen.

When you talk about a resolution it refers to the amount of pixels of the display of the panel in the horizontal and vertical of a display panel.

Much like an old Crt tv the smaller the screen the smaller each pixel or the dot pitch had to be in order to fit the...

Shaun o

Distinguished
As a rule of thumb a smaller display panel will give a slightly more sharper and defined image.
Often because the actual side of each Lcd dot of the screen is smaller in dimension.

On crt Tv`s for example it was known as dot pitch, where the pixels were smaller and packed closer together with less of a gap between them.

On larger Crt tv sets the size of the pixels, or dot pitch was larger in order for the lines of pixels to fit across the size of the display screen.

When you talk about a resolution it refers to the amount of pixels of the display of the panel in the horizontal and vertical of a display panel.

Much like an old Crt tv the smaller the screen the smaller each pixel or the dot pitch had to be in order to fit the resolution the image was displayed at.

Where as said on a larger panel the Pixel would be slightly larger and between each pixel of the display the gap between each display pixel would be wider apart.

Solution