VOTW: Dogs Catch Treats at 1000 FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Okay, I'm one of those people who absolutely hates getting those stupid forwarded emails about animals being friends or whatever...

But this is the first time animals on the internet made my laugh my ass off. Thank you Jane!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]gekko668[/nom]When I read the title I knew immediately Jane was behind this. Cute video none the less.[/citation]

It's only because VOTW/QOTD/Caption Contests are my beat! The lads in the office send me things to post a lot of the time, so it could be one of the others posting vicariously through me. :O

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]Thank you Jane![/citation]

You're most welcome! :)

[citation][nom]FUtomNOreg[/nom]0:59 reminds me of yoda for some reason.[/citation]

Haha, I know. They all look so happy too. The simple life of ball licking and dinner in a can.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]Okay, I'm one of those people who absolutely hates getting those stupid forwarded emails about animals being friends or whatever...But this is the first time animals on the internet made my laugh my ass off. Thank you Jane![/citation]
I yell at people who forward me junk.

[citation][nom]Jane[/nom]we rarely get to see something without guns, explosions and monster trucks in slowmo.[/citation]
You make that sound like a bad thing.

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
just a note while this is up... pedigree is complete crap. literally. LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE FEEDING YOUR FAMILY. if you want something that isn't processed dead dog parts and preservatives that are KNOWN to cause cancer go to www.bluebuff.com You really need to stop buying this crap. If you can use a pc, you can spend five minutes google searching the ingredients on your dog's food... If i wanted to kill something or make it sick, i'd feed it pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.