Ciuy

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009
[citation][nom]2real[/nom]god zynga is such a shitty company[/citation]
And snoop Doggy Ballz joined them :))

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
Yeah, I'll bet Snoop plays Mafia Wars all the time. Right after he's done rolling through the hood strapped with a gat and a fat sack of chronic, the first thing he wants to do when he gets home is pretend to roll through the hood strapped with a gat and a fat sack of chronic.

silky salamandr

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]Yes. Nice pigtails, gangsta. I am shaking in my white-boy shoes.[/citation]

In the comfort and convenience of your moms basement sure. I promise you that it would be "different in real life". You know the life thats not the internet and it contains no power ups or respawns.

Just like on xbox live, everybody is a internet gangsta.

flightmare

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2009
[citation][nom]arthur92710[/nom]Eghhh, that was weak. Have you seen the episode of myth busters where they blew-up a cement truck with "4 tons" of explosives.[/citation]Thats what I wanted to say. That ep is just awesome.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]Yes. Nice pigtails, gangsta. I am shaking in my white-boy shoes.[/citation]

You wouldn't survive a day where he grew up at.

jaysbob

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
I wish I got payed for driving out to the desert for 20 minutes, blowing something up, and then driving back home in my limo.

Status
Not open for further replies.