Walmart plus is a scam now

Aug 13, 2024
So I’ve been Walmart plus customer for a while now and it was a great service to have esp being i am disabled so on 8/8/2024 I went to place an order that was under 35.00 and it was charging me 6.99. I’ve called them every day for the past 5 days and finally got someone who spilled the beans on Walmart they are trying out the delivery charge for orders under 35.00 and the reps are told to give us a 10.00 GC if we complain loudly when calling. I checked the website and it’s still advertising free delivery for orders under 35.00. So the GC’s are supposed to be used to cover the cost of delivery BUT the app doesn’t allow you to add a GC now when you try to add it I was told to put the order thru and call them back and they’ll reverse the 6.99 charge Is Walmart serious??? Who is going to go through all that????? This deal is a dead deal it’s not worth it now and I’m going to cancel and pay for paramount myself I’ll use Amazon and Instacart I just can’t understand how the website is allowed to advertise the free delivery when it’s not free anymore if you have an order under 35 I have 45.00 worth of gift cards I can’t even use i stopped shopping at Walmart in 2018-2020 and only didn’t plus due to covid I’m done with them

Aug 13, 2024
https://www.walmart.com/plus
my said
$35 order minimum. Restrictions apply.
Free delivery from your store

but there also
Free shipping with no order minimum
"Choose from a huge assortment of eligible items and never pay shipping fees."
so I'm not sure which would be go which
There is no free shipping now with orders under 35.00 for Walmart plus customers I was informed of this last night(finally after calling every day for the past 5 days by a customer service rep) they snuck it in to see how customers would respond hence me having 4 10.00 GC and 1 5.00 GC they are being told to give the gift cards if customers loudly complain but also like I sd they still have it posted on their app that there is no minimum for Walmart plus customers which is a big fat lie