News Walmart PS5 and Xbox Series X restock confirmed for Cyber Monday — what you need to know

Nov 29, 2021
Walmart has confirmed it will have PS5 and Xbox Series X on Cyber Monday — here's everything we know.

Walmart PS5 and Xbox Series X restock confirmed for Cyber Monday — what you need to know : Read more
Walmart deserves a lawsuit for this. They're facilitating scalping, and taking advantage of their customers in the process. The early access forces you to wait on their site for 30+ minutes, and twice I've received no opportunity to purchase an Xbox Series X.
On top of that, they're providing the marketplace for scalpers selling xboxes for $900+.
They're creating the scalping environment from start to finish AND gouging people for a $12/month Walmart+ fee for the hopes of a better chance of getting one, AND forcing users to wait on their site and shop. This is disgusting. If this is not already a class action lawsuit, it should be.

Nov 29, 2021
That's not true last Monday I was on there as soon as it started didn't have a chance it said 25 mins wait time then kicked me out after waiting for 30 mins for both the PS5 and Xbox series x it was outta stock that quickly but today I was able to get an Xbox series x and a PS5 for my son for Christmas I clicked it at exactly 10:59 mine time in TN and it said wait time 15 mins on Xbox series x and 13 mins on PS5 within a few mins I was able to checkout for both of them he's been wanting both I was getting discouraged too I didn't think it was going to happen but it did and I about cried I was so happy so don't give up keep trying this was actually my second time trying on Walmart to get one and it worked out for me just gotta be patient and have several different Devices logged into Walmart that can help your chances too I even went to the Xbox account and made sure the contact preference was set right too hoping for a invite email no such luck but I'm saying if me only trying 2 times to get both consoles and actually being able too this time then it's not impossible my luck isn't the greatest so this was almost shocking to me lol so don't give up hope it will happen

Nov 29, 2021
Then they do deserve a lawsuit because I paid to sign up , waited 30 minutes before, as soon as it hit 1059 I started trying. It put me right in line with a 12 minute wait. When the 12 minutes ticked down it switched to 10 minutes. Then it stayed there for an hour until it booted me back to the ps5 sold out page. So if yours said 13 minutes that means I was ahead of you and didn't get one.

Nov 29, 2021
That's what it did to me last Monday said 25 mins I waited for 35 mins went down to 10 and back to 11mins and did this the whole time till it kicked me out and said sold out but it didn't make me wait 13 mins today it was more like 8 or 9 so I don't know if the time it shows is the same for everyone

Nov 29, 2021
I had 2 devices I clicked on my phone first then on my other phone and mine said 13 and 12 the other phone showed 30 and 25 and i clicked on them about the same time I signed up for Walmart plus a month ago just for this hoping to get one at least I was on there last week an hour before hand clicked on it exactly 2 mins before and never had a chance today I did the same thing got on there a few mins before and soon as it hit 1059 I was on the page and clicked it I really didn't think it would happen because of last week but it did I figured scalpers we're getting them all but I can say they are not but I did notice they are letting ppl buy more than one of the same console as I checked out the other device I had popped up with I could checkout on the PS5 so they are not limiting one per person which they need too do I hit leave as I just wanted one of each for my child I'm pretty pissed at these scalpers or ppl buying them all up and posting them for 900 to 1,500 for one that's not okay I was not paying that if I didn't get one before Christmas I would have waited I do not condone these ones doing that it's bs and I will not pay them for doing nothing and for jacking up the price when we just got out of a pandemic ppl are still hurting no compassion whatsoever