Walmart: Xbox 360 Arcade & Free $100 Gift Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
I love black friday deals, but I hate the fact you have to pretty much leave thanksgiving dinner early drive to the store and camp out for 14 hours to MAYBE get one.

I love a deal as much as the next guy but lines have to be drawn somewhere.

socrates047

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
sounds really cool, even though Halo 3 online is tempting i believe that to get another 360 would be kind of stupid, since my first one has the red lights and Microsoft won't fix it. Looking for the Ps3, but i doubt the price will drop on it, i have a feeling that they are just going to throw in a game or something.

G

Umm, the date shown is THIS Saturday, not Black Friday... no camping necessary. Sounds like a sweet deal.

Stardude82

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
Meh.. the arcade has been $200 bucks for a while. Last year, the now defunct Circuit City has a 20GB/Controller combo for $40. I also got a 40GB PS3 2 years ago with the same deal, $399 + $100 dollar gift card which I promptly spent on GTA4 and a controler.

ominous prime

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
It's a pretty nice deal, but can't say I'll be camping out at walmart for it. Too many people end up getting assaulted and murdered on Black Friday for my liking. Hope all of you who are going shopping on Black Friday stay safe.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
I did a recent check. The 'Arcade 360' is $260.00 (or higher), in the UK. No games..no gift card. On 'Black Friday' my mood of resentment for Microsoft's international sales tactics remains just that..black.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]Bummer. If it was any other company but Walmart....[/citation]

America is broke. Although, to some people the fact they can grab a machine to play NFL is quite possibly more important to them than the fact their economy is up the paddle, and they have a puppet running the show.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
fulle, no disprect to you..I tried to post a response to ExtremePCs's comment, but clicked on the wrong one by accident.

G

It's an arcade version goofy people!
Yeah, it's cheap but it's going to cost a lot more in the long run.
My gawd people are so gullible.
Do some research first.

IndyColts99

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2009
I was thinking about a Xbox360, is this a good deal? I don't need wireless controllers/headset/router or anything fancy colors. I would have no problem spending the $100 gift card on a HDD.

So, overall, is this a good deal?

zach538467

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
I love how everyone keeps saying how they hate black Friday deals, not worth the hassle of lines etc...I don't know when you celebrate Thanksgiving, but black Friday is usually the day after where I live, which is the 27th. this deal is on the 7th........Good deal if you have a busted Xbox with a HDD already.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
oh how nice they give you $100 gift certificate with it so when your looking for a replacement after 6-12 months due to it giving them the RROD then they can go back to Walmart and use the gift certificate to buy a replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.