want to buy a laptop for about 1000$

danmoshe

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014

things with c#,java and android and more with php,python and gaming i just want a laptop good enough for latest games and more,is that enough information for an answer?

The mis is good but they tend to be noisy. Assuming you are playing at med or lower settings for your games I would would get either a clevo laptop that has a good maintainability or get an asus rog series laptop which has good cooling and is more aesthetically pleasing.

danmoshe

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014

i noticed that in this site xoticpc.com , clevo has really good specs and cheap do you know if i that site is trust worthy ?

I personally have not shopped there but my friends use it sometimes for buying part for gaming pcs so I think they are good. Its best if someone who has actually used this store to give their insight.

danmoshe

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014

could you give me some ideas on stores that could ship out of U.S that you used? , and could you tell me if clevo is a good brand of laptops?

I have only bought 1 laptop in my life and that was an asus which I bought from simplyasus.com. I can't really say if clevo is a good brand as I haven't used one. And each one is different.