pankajkumar6369

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
i want to buy an laptop for my stock marketing purpose which one will not lag at all or become slow with time.....i want to buy envy series of laptop...can anyone help....how good is HP Envy Core i5 8th Gen

Solution
I've always had good luck with Dell (they have excellent customer service, even if their hardware is a little bit proprietary). I've heard un-nice things about Lenovo and HP. And remember, the more money you spend, the better the laptop is to begin with, and the more future-proof it is. Buy the fastest processor, biggest SSD, and the most RAM (max it out now so you don't have to do it later) you can afford.

mazboy

Prominent
Dec 28, 2017
I've always had good luck with Dell (they have excellent customer service, even if their hardware is a little bit proprietary). I've heard un-nice things about Lenovo and HP. And remember, the more money you spend, the better the laptop is to begin with, and the more future-proof it is. Buy the fastest processor, biggest SSD, and the most RAM (max it out now so you don't have to do it later) you can afford.

Solution