Question Wanted: Bluetooth 5.0 shower speaker

Apr 13, 2020
Hello. I go on many forums and never get any sort of advice so it's possible my holy grail simply doesn't exist. But let me try again here...

I'm shopping for a Bluetooth shower speaker. Sound quality doesn't really matter. What I DO require is:

1) Bluetooth 5.0, and

2) 30 or 60-second "commercial" skip on the unit.

I listen to podcasts in the shower and frequently inundated with many chatty ads in between content. My current Aukey unit is able to skip forwards/backwards 30 seconds with a quick press of the "+" or "-" button on the speaker box (long press adjusts volume). Sadly, the battery is beginning to wane and I'd like to upgrade to a new speaker with the latest Bluetooth. Most units I see online switch tracks forwards and backwards -- I just need to jump ahead in the same track.

Appreciate any recommendations. Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
MysteryFade Audio 3
Tombo9 Audio 3
B Audio 1
J Audio 6
B Audio 1
N Audio 1
K Audio 1
E Audio 4
I Audio 1
S Audio 1
E Audio 3
C Audio 4
T Audio 3
M Audio 1
J Audio 5
AndrewFreedman Audio 2
K Audio 2
F Audio 2
P Audio 2
Similar threads
Question I want to connect a sub-woofer to my PC as a standalone.
Question I want a deck or something like you see in the picture where can i find stuf like this
Question I want to play sound out of a phone speaker from a computer (via Bluetooth?)
Question I want to buy a cushion
Solved! I want to pair the CD-playing little shelf stereo in my mom's dining room, to Bluetooth speakers in her living room. I have a
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
Want to make my computer bluetooth compatible.
My sony home theater doesn't have bluetooth, but I want to connect it via my phone's bluetooth, how I can?
i want to connect my pc and my google home device using Bluetooth to the same old stereo system.
I want to add one more speaker in my 3 watt bluetooth speakers sets parallel to Singal channel output 3watt ic with inbuilt 3w
want to charge2 bluetooth speakers to one charger
I have bluetooth headsets and want to pair them to a non bluetooth receiver which has speakers and a tv connected to it .
I want to connect my Panasonic TV (model TX-P42VT30B) to Bluetooth Headphones. Is there something I can plug into the tv to s
Have a non Bluetooth Vizio TV but want to make it one to buy a Vizio 5.1sound bar
I want to play the audio from youtube videos on outdoor speakers. I understand I could do this with a 4G phone and bluetooth s
If the soundbar I want to use requires a bluetooth tv, what can I do to make my tv bluetooth enabled?
Want More Sex? Listen To Music Out Loud
I want to connect bluetooth speakers to non-Bluetooth tv, but tv does not have an "audio out" jack which is needed for the ada
i want to use bluetooth speakers with my tv
Want bluetooth headset&dongle for voice and music

ASK THE COMMUNITY