Wanted to know about my graphic card of my new laptop

hrk300

Commendable
Feb 23, 2016
Recently I bought a new laptop i.e Lenovo G50-45 80E301UFIN 15.6 inch (AMD A8 6410/4GB)...i want to know about my graphic card and graphic memory of it...and how's it according to u....
Additional info: i checked from the system properties which was saying that it has raedeon tm r5 graphic card...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 3
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 9
S Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 3
V Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
Y Laptop Tech Support 2
Y Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 5
Similar threads
I have a Lenovo Ideapad 520 15.6-inch Laptop (8th Gen Core i5-8250U/8GB/2TB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics),and i want upgrade
I need a new graphics card on my laptop but I don't want to open it up and it doesn't have a thunderbolt 3. I want to get a eG
I have hp laptop and it has 4gb ram 4 gb graphic and 1.7 GHz processor. So i want to change processor of my lapy.. what i do?
want to upgrade my laptop video card
My laptop graphics card has been faulty and it can not be power on. I just want to start my laptop without graphics card .if i
Hi, I want to play dead rising 3 on laptop can anyone suggest me a list of good laptops budget is up to 500$ please
i have 2gb amd graphics and 1gb intel in my laptop but my nfs most wanted 2012 lags more any solutions?
i have a laptop fixed with intel graphic card and i want NVIDIA, but when i try to download the GeForce Experience, it says "N
Want to upgrade laptop and install eGPU for under ~$250. Advice needed
I want to upgrade my laptops graphics card??
i want to connect my laptop to my cpu to play high graphics games. using HDMI to HDMI or usb to vga or vga to HDMI
Help Please! My laptop keyboard is typing letters other than want I have press or not typing at all.
hi,my name is nadeem and i want to buy a gaming laptop under 50k,with 4gb ddr3ram,2gb graphics card,500gb hdd,but with no prei
I am looking for buying a new laptop for education and I want to play only some games like gta 4 and nfs. My budget is below4k
Wanted: Laptop under 6lbs under $1550 with GTX860M or GTX770M or better
i want to make my laptop dead!
i want to make my laptop dead!
Which laptop is right for me if I want to do Graphics design work?
Will nfs most wanted work on laptop hp probook 4520s with intel hd graphics, 2gb
Want to know the best graphics card to lok for in a laptop-i like amd-but which

ASK THE COMMUNITY