Wanting the best settings for my GTX 1070 Over Clocked card for BF5

Mar 31, 2019
I am having problems in BF5 With my Graphics settings, my in game settings are all screwed up. The graphics are great in BF4 . Can someone please post a snap shot of your settings for BF5 so I can fix this thing ? Please. I Tried resetting the in game settings but still Everything is in a bright blue hue and high contrast. Can't see in low lit areas. I'm lost.

Mar 31, 2019
use this link: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
1 type BATTLEFIELD 5
2. download detection
Thank you, but my system is fine. I have a decent PC. MSI Carbon MBoard. As I have stated that BF4 Runs great Graphics. I had been earlier playing with no problems until I used some online suggestion on graphics settings. Didn't work for me. If someone With a GTX 1070 reads this post and could share a snap shot of there's or recommend a place to find the right Graphics settings in game for BF5. That would help a big bunch. Thank you for trying to help.

Mar 31, 2019
have u tried to deffault the graphic seetings. im sure there is a auto detect
Yes I did and to no avail ? I am thinking of removing the game completely and starting over but I thought I would try here first. I set the in game Vid settings to default and still there is a problem