Way to make wireless headphones wired?

matrixter

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
I have the Sennheiser RS160 wireless headphones and like the title says, I want to know if I can use them with a wire on my computer for better quality and more bass. The product didn't come with any equipment that would allow me to do that but I was wondering if I could buy a 4.o mm dc power plug to 3.5 mm audio jack converter (if that even exists)

andrew_berge

Honorable
Apr 29, 2013
Don't bother.
Checking out the pair, they use Kleer wireless technology, which according to cnet (and a couple other sites i found): "delivers full-bandwidth, 16-bit, 44kHz, uncompressed, CD-quality sound."

In other words, the sound quality is as good as it's gonna get. Even if you did somehow add a cable the sound would not change significantly (if at all).
Headphones come with many different sound signatures, so it's normal that sometimes you just don't like the sound of a certain pair. Use an equalizer to fine tune it if you can. If you *really* don't like the sound, i suggest you return it and look for a pair that better suits your tastes.

SwissKet

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013

I was wondering if you have had any success converting them to a wired set of headphones? I'm not looking to improve sound quality however.

djjag1

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013