Websites look strange

Dec 19, 2018
Hello,
I have the same problem, but can't seem to find the answer to fix it. Some sites like facebook and netflix look strange when I load them. I tried changing the DNS to Google Public and install Chrome again, but it doesn't fix the problem. I tried cleaning all the temp data of the browsers, still didn't fix the problem

May 20, 2018
I have such problem when I have a bad internet connection and it loads only text on the websites.
Don't you have problems with internet access?

stdragon

Proper
Apr 5, 2018
First you need to isolate the scope of the issue. Meaning, where it occurs and where it doesn't.

Start out by creating a new user in Windows. This will allow you to log into your PC with a fresh and clean local profile; including default browser behavior settings. Now start testing via going to various websites.

If you run into the same problem, it's possible it's either a 3rd party anti-virus program or even malware that's directing traffic through some unknown and undesired proxy server in order to scrape your info (MITM attack). In either case, you'll want to run a full virus scan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
decipherzonesoftware Social Networking 4
F Social Networking 2
B Social Networking 3
C Social Networking 5
R Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 5
R Social Networking 5
M Social Networking 1
burdenbound Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 4
G Social Networking 7