Question Weird Bluetooth Headphones Problem

Dec 14, 2023
This problem is really strange so I'll try to describe it as best as I can. A few months ago, I bought a pair of Lenovo TH30 Headphones. They were really cheap and were working fine until recently, when I started to notice some weird problems with them:

None of the buttons on the headphones seem to function properly, except for the power button - I can't adjust the volume or skip tracks

When I connect the headphones to my laptop (Windows 11), and disconnect with the headphones set to a low volume in Windows, and then later connect to my phone (Android), the volume of the phone maxes out at the low volume set in Windows. But when I connect the headphones to the laptop again and raise the volume, I can connect them to the phone with the proper volume.

In windows, whenever I try to connect the headphones, it always prompts me to click to setup. They never auto connect with Bluetooth, even on my phone.

Also, I am unsure if this is relevant, but I have gone out with them on runs in the rain a few times, but I don't think that caused the problem, because I opened them up and there doesn't seem to be any visible corrosion or damage inside.

So, does anyone have any ideas what is going on with them, or what might be done to try to fix them?