Announcement Welcome to the Tom's Guide Community!

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 5, 2022
I'm trying to post a thread in the Android smartphones section but it won't let me, any particular reason?

Jul 7, 2022
Hi, I am Lynn, and I love cell phones, but they drive me crazy when it gets technical :) So I am hoping and praying you all will put up with me and teach me things that I should know, about phones, companies and simple phone tech. Thank you in advance! Lynn

Jul 17, 2022
Good morning Guy's & Gals
I am a retired Electro-Mechanical Engineer I fix laptops to keep my brain busy.
I was doing quite nicely thanks that's till Covid raised its ugly head 🤔 🤭
Stay safe and keep out of the sun, (no doubt I will have to edit that later)
Cheers
Tony

Jul 20, 2022
Hello! I am new. I love the site so far and am hoping to learn a few things along the way! Nice to meet you all!

Jul 25, 2022
Hello! Just Joined Tomsguide forum. Very excited to learn new hacks and tips related to computers, laptop, mobile and other tech gadgets. Currently, I am using a Windows laptop and apple iphone. Would also love to help other members of the forum.

Jul 27, 2022
Hi all. I am new here and although I have been using electronic gear for years, the older I get the more confusing it seems to be. I am in my 70s and currently use all Apple computers.

The reason I am here is to learn about streaming tv. I am tired of paying well over $100 a month and just getting the same movies offered over and over. So, I need to ask some questions on how streaming works.

Jul 27, 2022
Hi everyone I am a 73 year old geriatric living in God's own personal garden West Wales
6 months ago I purchased a gaming laptop although I have never played games - it's a
Asus G732XLS ROG STRIX Cost me over 3K but I liked the spec - my 14 year old Grandson installed another 32 meg of memory so now she has 64meg - she worked initially but now she will not go past the start up Asus logo screen - so I have my hands full trying to sort it out - being as it ran initially I don't think it's the memory or at least I hope not -

Jul 31, 2022
Hello, been using PCs for several years now but still know little more than when I started...
I'll be asking more questions than answering them, lol...

ASK THE COMMUNITY