Announcement Welcome to the Tom's Guide Community!

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 19, 2022
Hi,
I'm British, from London, currently residing in beautiful Greece. (Wouldn't you?)

I'm here looking for a new tech home (with the NotebookReview Forums now, sadly, demised.
I'm a multi-laptop user with now rather old equipment, I'm currently looking into upgrading:

Dell Precision M6800 Laptop ,3.7ghz ,16GB, Win 7,AMD FirePro M6100
Alienware M17xR4 Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz

And a Lenovo x240 (for travel).

I am a freelance graphic designer and general web designer (all-rounder) using Adobe Creative Suite.
Currently introducing myself to Blender.

Great to be here!

Nov 10, 2022
Hello, my name is Mike. I'm from Canada.

Avid Android user, love to tinker with anything electrical or mechanical even. Like to collect and try different audio equipment, could be called a bass head but I like all frequencies lol. I like my stereos to be able to shake my house or vehicles while still being able to hear all the nuances of different instruments and sounds in songs and artist's work.

Joined to learn whatever I can and possibly ask a few questions of my own here and there. Have been taking electronics apart and putting them back together to learn what makes them tick since I was 10. Not an electrical wizard by any means but am usually not scared to jump into a new project.

Glad to be here and good day to all.

Nov 17, 2022
Hi all , long time user , finally made an account so I could add some advice to a thread so some smuck dose not make the same mastake I did Wile using Reflect ! Almost locked my self out of 90% of a new hard drive ! By not expanding the copied petition on the OS ! That would have been a nasty mistake if I had not caught it in time.

Oh I am also an NBN subby for the last 4 or so years (Please don't hold that against me :p) and have been using PC since my first COMM64 . yep older than the internet !!!!

Nov 21, 2022
I'm Roberto, Italian but living in SE Asia since a decade.
Long time Android user I bought and iPad for my daughter for her beginner design activities and I'm getting frustrated with the different settings and limitations of iPadOS, I hope the forum can help me with about few issues I'm facing.

Nov 25, 2022
Thanks For The Welcome,

Lurked occasionally for years, seen good stuff from Toms Guide in Google search hits.

gapd

Nov 29, 2022
Hello. I'm VonnieM. I may be an anomaly here but I'm a 79 year young female. I've been involved in computers since MS-DOS was the operating system (thank you Windows!) when you could use the C prompt command to edit a password file where it was clearly spelled out for you...no encryption...and when we thought a 40 meg drive was so big, the customer would never use all the space...lol. You have come a long way tech and that's why I've registered on this site. My knowledge is becoming obsolete and it is bind boggling to keep up with the tech explosion. Hopefully I can absorb a few more bits of knowledge . So jealous of the young kids today.

ASK THE COMMUNITY