May 21, 2014
Okay so I am trying to fix this tv, and I need help identifying a piece. It is the cable thing that connects the power supply module to the actual LCD screen. This is a westinghouse ld3235. I know it must be the cable because the tv works fine, then out of nowhere starts to get all screwy with the picture. A simple tweak of this cable and it goes back to normal. So I am thinking there is a short in it? I figure a tiny little cable like this would be a cheap replacement, but I don't know what it's actually called or where to even look for it. I am hoping it's kind of a generic part that I can find but I don't know. Much appreciated if anyone can help.