what are the step/ process in rebooting a laptop

Oct 19, 2018
hi.. I buy a new laptop (lenovo ideapad 320 window 10) 5 months ago and it stack for almost 2 months at my drawer... when I try to turn on my laptop the screen goes black/blue .. any help on how to fixed it.. what is the step by step or process to reboot it..

thanks..

GreyCatz

Admirable
Here are some things you can do:

1. Find the small Novo button on the left side of the laptop. It's right next to the memory card slot, and you need to unfold a paper clip to press the button. This button will bring up a very basic menu with 3 or 4 options, one of which should be System Recovery. Selecting this option will restore the laptop to its factory settings.

2. If the laptop has been unused for 2 months, you might want to recharge the battery. Plug in the laptop to the wall socket and let it charge for 3 or 4 hours.

3. Some times simply rebooting the laptop 4 or 5 times may kick it back into life. Press the start button to activate the laptop, and after 20 seconds hold the start button for 8 - 10 seconds to shut it down. Repeat this process until the laptop boots up properly.

4. Finally, if the screen seems to flicker with black and blue screens, it is most likely a screen malfunction. If the laptop is still under warranty, you should contact Lenovo in your country for a replacement screen.

Oct 19, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from abccris : "what are the step/ process in rebooting a laptop"

at this moment my laptop is inthe state that I cannot boot it.. Bios doesnt make any information.. and I cant access the boot menu..
the warranty also expire last 3months ago..
is there any way/s to fixed it...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 3
P Laptop General Discussion 1
P Laptop General Discussion 4
V Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 2
J Laptop General Discussion 2
C Laptop General Discussion 5
T Laptop General Discussion 6
R Laptop General Discussion 4