what bloatware can i remove from my Toshiba Sattelite Radius p55w-b5220

Solution
go through the start-up list and turn everything off except for any AV you are using. that will speed up boot times a lot.

i personally do a fresh install of windows on a new laptop right out of the box. this way it is a stock windows install and i can add whatever i want to it and not the crap they put on it at the factory. you can one by one uninstall the bloat if you wish as well. 99.99% of it is useless and not worth keeping in my experience.

USAFRet

Illustrious

1. Whatever functionality exists to create your own DVD factory reset, DO THAT.

2. Then, look through the list of gunk. Hard to tell you what to remove if we don't know the list of what is actually installed.

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
go through the start-up list and turn everything off except for any AV you are using. that will speed up boot times a lot.

i personally do a fresh install of windows on a new laptop right out of the box. this way it is a stock windows install and i can add whatever i want to it and not the crap they put on it at the factory. you can one by one uninstall the bloat if you wish as well. 99.99% of it is useless and not worth keeping in my experience.

Solution