what can i do?

commando60

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015
hello everyone!

so anyways i bought an asus rog with a gtx 960M and 2.5GHZ (3.5 turbo) intel core I7. apparently i cannot play tom clancy's the divison on it (since the website can your PC run said i couldnt). is there anyway to increase the I7 and video cards power (like the alienware graphic amplifier) or am i going to be forced to purchase a desktop! please help me.

Solution
The beta version of the Division played on a Dell Inspiron 7559 with a core i5-6300HQ and GTX 960m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TepCe3WkbRU

Seems playable enough at 1080p and a mix of low and medium settings. The release version of the game will hopefully run a little better due to performance tweaks to the game engine and better graphic drivers.
Which website did you get that information from? Because typically those sites are don't display info correctly. Rather it means the "recommended" requirements rather than the "required" requirements which are typically much lower. You should be able to play Divison on that laptop, but at the lowest settings possible (which is not regarded as enjoyable).

commando60

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015

Can I run this games section. That's the website

Dragos Manea

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
In a disclaimer said the following " for the moment GTX 960 is not supported but in the final release will be accepted" so right now you got 2 options, you go for something with gtx 970 or wait and see if will be made compatible.

commando60

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015

oh ok, but i was wondering, if i bought a extefnal graphics card would that do anything or no? and what do external graphic cards even do?

TRENDING THREADS