What causes fixalation during transcoding a movie file for burning, the movie file has good quality, no fixalation. I can see

Jun___

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
I'm using nero video 12 for burning my video/movie files, there are times that there is fixalation during the transcoding of movie file which i can watch at the screen of the nero video 12 window. The end result is the same in the dvd disc, but the source movie file has good quality and had no fixalation. I hope anyone can help me on this. I'm using Windows 7. Thank you and God bless!

Jun Encar

fixalation? -- what the devil is that? Never heard of it, and English is my first language.

If you mean pixelation (grainy effect), that's caused by the degree of compression that takes place during the encoding process.

You need to be careful what video output format you choose, and the degree of compression you opt for.

Compression makes the output file smaller but at the expense of video quality, hence the pixelation.

Jun___

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016

Jun___

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
@ Phillip Corcoran....I'm, sorry for the spelling, I've already posted it when I realized I misspelled it. I'm a Filipino and english is a second language. But you got what I meant. How can I avoid pixelation when burning movie file to a dvd, even when the source file is of good quality? I'm using nero video 12 and have windows 7 as my os. Thank you for the reply, Sir Phillip.