What causes tablet to stay on Android screen?

May 23, 2018
This will be the second Chinese android that continues to get stuck on Android screen. My first one did it several times. I had to get rid of it for other unrelated problems
I purchased another one. I've had it for several months and last week was the first time it got stuck on the android welcome screen. I had to reset it and lost my information I had saved on it.
What is causing it to do that? I'm pretty good at running least apps as possible. Is there anything I can do or app I can run that will help in preventing it from doing that again. Thank you.

Solution
That usually happens when there is a bad app on the device, malware, virus, bad update, etc. So your best bet, before trying to reset the device and lose everything, is to try turning it off and then starting up in "Safe Mode". If it will load you will have limited access, but then you know it is something on the phone that needs to be removed. Better to try that than to lose all your stuff and then find out you didn't have to. :)

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or...
That usually happens when there is a bad app on the device, malware, virus, bad update, etc. So your best bet, before trying to reset the device and lose everything, is to try turning it off and then starting up in "Safe Mode". If it will load you will have limited access, but then you know it is something on the phone that needs to be removed. Better to try that than to lose all your stuff and then find out you didn't have to. :)

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution