What computer speakers should I get for no more than $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priva

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013
Looking for the highest quality speakers for the price. Let me know what you think. Thanks I want one that has clear sound, loud, with a decent amount of bass

Also, what's better?
Logitech Z523 OR Creative Gigaworks Series II T20 Speaker System

Solution
the t20 has no subwoofer so doesnt have the low end a 2.1 system would have.

i would say the 2.1 from logitech is better. (though the creature iii speakers are touted to be pretty good too).

if you want to think outside the box you could probably get some bookshelf speakers and a cheap amp for $100. should be nice and boomy with decent sound.
the t20 has no subwoofer so doesnt have the low end a 2.1 system would have.

i would say the 2.1 from logitech is better. (though the creature iii speakers are touted to be pretty good too).

if you want to think outside the box you could probably get some bookshelf speakers and a cheap amp for $100. should be nice and boomy with decent sound.

Solution

Priva

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013

Orderd the logitech ones. At first i ordered the other one but they delayed the order for 4 days so I just ordered the logitech glad to see that it's better

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Creative is a better speaker.Let your ears do the listening.

oh i do agree that a 2.0 for the same price range might be better quality. the gigaworks are highly reviewed however since they lack a subwoofer they also will lack significant bass output. the op specified a decent amount of bass hence why i recommended the logitechs.

while i havent owned the exact set i've yet to have logitech let me down for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.