Solved! What could cause the Green Screen Flickering issues in games

nik.fokos

Great
Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I downloaded a great game last week but when I entered the game.. all the environtment was green!.. I looked for it on the internet and the most common solution was trying lowering down the game's resolution but that didn't solve it at all. The game's requirements are:

Intel Triple-Core 2.0GHz and up Processor
GTX 460 Graphics
8GB RAM
and DirectX 11
My computer has an
Intel 2310M 2.1GHz
6GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics familly 3000, Total Memory 1696, 64 MB Dedicated Video Memory (it reports 128MB) and the version of the driver is 9.17.10.4229 (latest) with DirectX 10.1
I don't know if RAM, graphics card or the driver is responsible for it, but I can't find any other reasonable explanation for this issue rather than RAM.

If anybody knows what could possible cause that issue please let me know... If it's Memory's fault report it too..
The game is made with Unreal Engine and it plays with 35fps at least. I have played many games from this engine and they all have the same issue...

Solution
Maybe an optimization issue then between the Intel HD Graphics driver and particular games. Can you roll the driver back to an older version, or update it?

Intel Graphics utilize your system memory, so possibly there's an issue there.

nik.fokos

Great
Mar 20, 2018
It's called We Happy Few.. but how... the frames are quite good and some Unreal Engine games were working properly on an older driver.
I don't know if my graphics are responsilble for that issue because many other games that I have, require a GTX 660 and it hasn't this issue

nik.fokos

Great
Mar 20, 2018
I tried to low down the resolution and it worked!.. it has it's normal colors but it is lagging very much is there any difference if I play the game with 6GB RAM and not 8GB as it requires?