What do I need to see all graphic on the internet and in Outlook?

Sidney1947

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
What do I need in order to se all on the internet, and in mails from Outlook?I freqently se a red cros in the corner of a white squere.

I have installede Adobe, and Java, - what more do I need?

Solution

Your Outlook is, by default, blocking downloading images.
This is a good thing.

On an email you think you can trust:
Right click on the square containing the Red X.
Select 'Download pictures'

This is a security measure, designed to prevent malicious code from automatically running. You, the human, must make it appear.

Sidney1947

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
Guyes, - honestly.....

It is NOT a graphic issue, - it is something I need to see ex. photoes in mails, in outlook, - I can se it when I log on to the gmail server, - but when I downlod the mail to my computer with outlook, I get this white squere, and in the top left corner, this red cross....

Sidney1947

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
I need a "list" of software like: - when you make a clean insall on your computer

1. Antivirus
2. Adobe reader
3. Adobe flash player
4. Adobe Air
5. Java
6. Tor secure browser :)
and so on.... needed software/apps or what ever, - to make the computer "work" and "see" everything.....

Sidney1947

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
@Wolfshadow: have checked, alls good :)

its only in some mails though, - others, - when I rightclick an choose get pictures, - they show....

damed, - how do I show you an example?

This is similar to what I see when remote content is not shown (using Mozilla Thunderbird).

thunderbird-1.jpg

For outlook, check this web site.

-Wolf sends

Sidney1947

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
OK "Ulv", - nu ser jeg at du også er Dansker, - så måske du kan henvise på Dansk, hvor det er jeg sætte/fjerner "det" der spænder ben for mig :)

Jeg har været i:
Outlook: funktioner/Sikkerhedscenter/Automatisk Indlæsning/ og fjernet fluebenet "Hent ikke automatisk billeder i HTML-e-mails"

Det, - bevirker at alle billeder nu vises med det samme, - med undtagelse af, eks. mails fra Twitter, - hvor samme problem stadig er til stede :(

Why?

I need your list of components.

Sidney1947

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
@ i7Baby

Why, - do you need a list of componebts? - it is not my computer that need drivers, - it is software like:

1. Antivirus
2. Adobe reader
3. Adobe flash player
4. Adobe Air
5. Java

I need.............................

WHAT else, - can I install, to make everything work??????

:)

USAFRet

Illustrious

Your Outlook is, by default, blocking downloading images.
This is a good thing.

On an email you think you can trust:
Right click on the square containing the Red X.
Select 'Download pictures'

This is a security measure, designed to prevent malicious code from automatically running. You, the human, must make it appear.

Solution

Sidney1947

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
i7Baby

I am totaly confused, and feel we are way of track.....

I wrote:

it is software like: (((notice the word "like")))

1. Antivirus
2. Adobe reader
3. Adobe flash player
4. Adobe Air
5. Java

I need.............................

WHAT else, - can I install, to make everything work?????? (((notice the words "What else, -can I install")))

So, I know about:
antivirus software
Adobe and Java.....

Right?

Now, - something is missing, as I can not se some of the photoes in some of my mails, - in Outlook........ but WHAT?