What happen if the laptop screen cleaner liquid directly sprayed in the screen?

Ab125

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015
After spraying the liquid reached inside the bottom border of the screen. So can it damage the internal circuits or the display or other way?

jacksons123

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015
Depending on how the laptop is built, and how much liquid seeped into the screen there's a slight chance that it could cause some damage but I highly doubt anything major.

jacksons123

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015
Depending on how the laptop is built, and how much liquid seeped into the screen there's a slight chance that it could cause some damage but I highly doubt anything major.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 10
superpeas Laptop Tech Support 2
Pasiya98 Laptop Tech Support 3
Naufal Firmansyah Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question Dropped the laptop, now this happened... What did I break?
Question What happens when charging a laptop with a type-c phone charger?
Question My battery randomly starts and stops while charging(starts to happen when battery percentage is over 80%) why?
Question What happened to my laptop
MY laptop won’t type I don’t know what happen?
I have a windows 10 acer touch screen laptop, nothiing happens after i turn it on and the logo shows up, just a black screen b
Bought new Acer Aspire laptop with Win 10. But we need Win7 OS. How we tried to install Win7 but not happening with USB flash
Press at .f10 nothing happens
what happens if I don't charge the laptop for first use?
What happens when you hold down the power button for 60 seconds?
Laptop working but nothing happens
msi laptop goes blank and turns off by its self when i try to lift it from one position to another. This often happens when i
What might have happened to my laptop screen?
Laptop won’t charge or turn on, I’ve replaced the battery & charger but nothing happens
There's no Windows Recovery Menu happening in my laptop. I pressed and tried the steps many times already. Please help me.
My ACER Aspire 5534 black screen, can hear motor running. Happened shortly after I connected my iPad to laptop to transfer pho
my laptop screen is continuously blinking, this happen much when i use ms word. Please help me. I have windows 8
I have an Asus Sonicmaster laptop. I am seeing periodic flickering at the top of the screen in places. When this happens the c
When ever i load my laptop the screen is black, and when i fix it it keeps on happening when ever i load up my laptop
What happens when there is horizontal line on your laptops screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY