Solved! What if I have already formatted and Erased the card, as well as rebooted it and it still does not work?

Jan 1, 2019
I have formatted and Erased the card once, my tablet did accept it, then I rebooted it but my tablet says my card isn't formatted an it won't earse or format it anymore.

Solution
If you really want to troubleshoot the problem you are going to have to isolate the problem. Meaning, is it the device or is it the card? Once you've isolated the problem, then you can take the appropriate measures (you will know either the tablet port is funky or you need a new card).

So, you'll have to either put a different card in your tablet, or you put the card in a different device (laptop, phone, another tablet).
Oct 15, 2017
If you really want to troubleshoot the problem you are going to have to isolate the problem. Meaning, is it the device or is it the card? Once you've isolated the problem, then you can take the appropriate measures (you will know either the tablet port is funky or you need a new card).

So, you'll have to either put a different card in your tablet, or you put the card in a different device (laptop, phone, another tablet).

Solution