What if you dont have the hard disk how do you fix the computer from saying reboot

Classy_kellycx

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
I ordered my computer a few days ago and out of no where it says "no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" but it didnt come with a disk and i dont know how to fix it. Everytime i press any key it just keeps doing the same. I tried turning it off and taking out the battery but nothing works. Is there any way to fix it?

Solution
That is normal if you purchased components, because you have to install on OS. If you purchased a prebuilt system, then you need to contact the vendor because something has broken. It might be something as simple as the cable came disconnected from the disk or it could be as much as the disk crashed.

kanewolf

Judicious
That is normal if you purchased components, because you have to install on OS. If you purchased a prebuilt system, then you need to contact the vendor because something has broken. It might be something as simple as the cable came disconnected from the disk or it could be as much as the disk crashed.

Solution