What is a good headset to go with?

There are so many out there to choose from, you really should choose your own, that fits and works for you. However, I would suggest not going with a 3.5mm jack one. The reason being that even if a device says it can handle the input/output in one port, it often turns out that it doesn't work correctly. So if you do choose to get a headset with a 3.5mm jack, I would recommend getting a 3.5mm to USB adapter and connection via the USB port. This makes the headset still usable on other devices, but the adapter will make it work better on a laptop.

There are so many out there to choose from, you really should choose your own, that fits and works for you. However, I would suggest not going with a 3.5mm jack one. The reason being that even if a device says it can handle the input/output in one port, it often turns out that it doesn't work correctly. So if you do choose to get a headset with a 3.5mm jack, I would recommend getting a 3.5mm to USB adapter and connection via the USB port. This makes the headset still usable on other devices, but the adapter will make it work better on a laptop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrCash Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
firedancer4 Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
BlaM666 Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
Q Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
wojtek267 Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
D3NSS1 Laptop Tech Support 7