What Is DirecTV Now? Packages, Channels and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2018
I have DirecTV Now running on Apple TV. I have noticed no stuttering. I also replaced the Siri remote with a Logitech Harmony 650 remote. I like it much better than the Siri remote.

Jun 5, 2018
I have recently noticed no stuttering with and Apple TV running DirecTV Now. When I originally started using it when it first came out it was buggy, but the problems seem to have been solved.

I replaced the Apple remote with a Logitech 650. Much better

Jun 5, 2018
I've been using DTV Now for a little under a month and I'm impressed. The quality is great 98% of the time. But prior to the upgrade to the new beta, the service was just okay. My understanding is that DTV Now has merged the streams with regular DTV service since the rollout of the new beta so that may be why things have improved. I wish the DVR was a little bigger and the service is far from bug-free but it's tolerable. One thing to note about Now is that the DVR is an actual DVR. No On-Demand recordings here. It's perfect for those who love recording to fast-forward through commercials; something that is hit or miss when it comes to Vue.

May 12, 2018
I signed up with DTVN yesterday afternoon with my Roku tv. Everything about it was bad, slow response in everything I tried, and buffering during ONDEMAND Bill Maher. I signed up for the $10 a month deal and thought maybe that was the reason. But today I loaded in onto an Amazon Fire, and it is perfect, so far. At the end of three months I'll have decide whether to keep it at regular price but for now I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.