what is the best amd or intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2015
You are just asking to start a flame war here. The answer is muddled- it depends on a myriad of factors- single threaded performance, multi threaded performance, overclocking, price, power consumption, and many more. Really, whether you want AMD or Intel depends on a lot of things which is why we don't like to make generalizations. Plus, even if generalizations were true, there are many diehard fans of each side who will buy their preferred chip no matter what. So I'm not really going to answer this question. I would ask more specifically to get a good answer.

Grimwinder

Estimable
Jul 2, 2014
In general, price/performance wise, Intel is better at the high end, AMD at the lower end, and it depends on the use for the machine in the middle. So, the question is- What is your budget and what are you trying to do with the PC? That is, business, media, internet surfing, gaming (low/middle/high end)?

Wolfshadw

Splendid
No flame wars here.
Closing thread.

@Mohammedx - If you really need to know (as this is your first post), I would recommend creating a new thread with as much detail as possible. Otherwise, you'll get little more than the answers I've deleted.

Wolfshadw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Laptop General Discussion 1
gunnwolf Laptop General Discussion 0
scoulomb Laptop General Discussion 3
T Laptop General Discussion 4
mrmike16 Laptop General Discussion 2
MandingoSlayer Laptop General Discussion 0
Anna hita Laptop General Discussion 10
A Laptop General Discussion 2