What is the possible problem if the laptop is charging and it will open but if you use only the adaptor with out battery its n

Apr 17, 2018
My laptop is LENOVO 4330 What is the posible problem the battery is good if we charging and we use it but if you use without the battery and only the adaptor is not power on can you Help me this matter thank you

Solution
OK, so let me see if I understand this. The laptop will start up and charge the battery, but isn't showing you anything on the screen? Are there lights on it showing (power, etc.)?

Rogue Leader

Distinguished
MERGED QUESTION
Question from p_galingan : "What is the possible problem if the laptop is charging and it will open but if you use only the adaptor with out battery its n"

Apr 17, 2018

The battery is in. If you insert adaptor and battery its only charging and if you open the laptop is not working. You open the laptop if the battery is fully charge.

Apr 17, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from p_galingan : "The battery is in. If you insert adaptor and battery its only charging and if you open the laptop is not working. the laptop i"

The battery is in. If you insert adaptor and battery its only charging and if you open the laptop is not working. the laptop is turning on if the battery is fully charge.