What kinds of equipment do I need to step up my audio game?

morrowheat23

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
I just bought a new pair of headphones (HyperX Cloud 2) as a first step to up my audio game, as my old Logitech's were not cutting it for me anymore. I know near nothing on audio and wanted to know kinds of things I need to also buy to get the best sound possible for both gaming and music. Thanks in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Audio 0
D Audio 1
LaMouette Audio 1
DreadPirateRocco Audio 0
M Audio 0
J Audio 3
S Audio 1
T Audio 2
J Audio 2
J Audio 1
T Audio 2
S Audio 2
M Audio 1
T Audio 1
D Audio 1
K Audio 1
K Audio 2
F Audio 1
T Audio 1
sioni90reggae27 Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Audio is desynced when playing video of any kind.
Solved! What kind of receiver do I need?
Solved! The "Troubleshoot sound problems" of Windows solved my problem... well kind of...
Question What kind of microphone/setup do I need to stream without picking up other voices in the room?
Question Upgrading my gaming audio setup...need your kind help
Question what kind of cable do I purchase
Solved! What kind of speakers can I use for a old JVC receiver and CD player?
Solved! How do I hook up my direct TV satellite box to my laptop to watch it on laptop. I do have some kind of converter box
What kind of convert to use for LG TV without HDMI ARC port or optical cable port
I wanna build a one speaker box out of a speaker boxes i have what kind of crossover i need that could handle it ... speaker a
What kind of AMP for these Speakers?
Left speaker, at higher volume, makes a weird tube kind of sound
What kind of wiring do i need to connect my tcl tv to my sony subwoofer
Solved! I have a pair of speaker with a watt of 1200 what kind of ample can I attach to these speakers
What kind of audio cable do i need to hook up my Bose Wave Radio to my LG smart tv
My Bose wave player only has rca audio cord but nee sony 930 has no rca. What kind of adapter do i need to buy to use my Bose
My home theater is not sounding as it suppose to, kindly help me.
What kind speakers I can use for 50 amp?
Does Dolby Pro Logic decode any kind of 2.1 signal?
what kind of speakers should i use for this amplifier??

ASK THE COMMUNITY