What laptop was in this commercial

xGUNrPRoMattx

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
Hi so ive seen a commercial recently with a good looking laptop id like to buy. I only saw the conmercial once which is why i cant rememver it. Ill try to go into as much detail as possible. Its a 2 in 1 laptop that pops off the keyboard and turns into a tablet. I remember them tapping itwhile balancing, meaning it was light weight. They were tapping to the beat of the song. I think the cimputer they used was red. It showed them using some program where they were looking at like a house in 3d. Does any one have any clue what comercial this may be and wha laptop it was? Sry if not much info. Thanks for any help :)

Solution
are you sure it was not the android transformer tablet?

ASUS%20Transformer%20Pad_TF300_RED.jpg

sounds like it could have been the surface tablet as well which runs on windows RT

1surface-red-cover_page.jpg

given that you said the keyboard pops off, i would be willing to say that the device is a tablet not a laptop.

then there are the so called convertibles which arent removeable but have swivel screens like this dell netbook.

Dell-Inspiron-Duo-Convertible-Netbook-Tablet-PC-sm.jpg
are you sure it was not the android transformer tablet?

ASUS%20Transformer%20Pad_TF300_RED.jpg

sounds like it could have been the surface tablet as well which runs on windows RT

1surface-red-cover_page.jpg

given that you said the keyboard pops off, i would be willing to say that the device is a tablet not a laptop.

then there are the so called convertibles which arent removeable but have swivel screens like this dell netbook.

Dell-Inspiron-Duo-Convertible-Netbook-Tablet-PC-sm.jpg

Solution