What laptop would be a good fit for me?

luthermeb

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
Hey, I'm Luther.

Heres the deal; I'm a sixteen-year-old looking to buy a new laptop before I go to college next month.

I'd like my laptop to last me up to five years and be used regularly. Day in, day out.
As well as normal school work, word processing etc, I'm going to be using my laptop to edit video projects, potentially 4K in the future, as well as lots of photos as part of my Videography and Photography company, so the laptop needs to be able to run Lightroom and Premiere well. I plan on playing some casual games too, Skyrim, Battlefield 4 and similar titles.

I'd like a minimum of 8gb of ram and an i5 or i7 running at over 2ghz. I'd also like a laptop with an SSD of a minimum of 256gb.

I don't care about a touchscreen, large bezels or a super high-quality screen since its going to be plugged into a monitor setup for the majority of the day. An average battery is fine also. I also don't care about a better than average keyboard that lights up or that my laptop looks cool, I'd prefer it to look sleek and feel lighter.

I would buy a second-hand laptop but not refurbished and only from the UK, with shipping less than £20. I would buy a laptop with minor cosmetic damage.

I would like to spend blow £600 ($761.77)

I've found this Razer Blade Stealth on eBay:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Razer-Blade-Stealth-12-5-Intel-i7-7500U-2-7GHz-16GB-RAM-256GB-SSD-Laptop/223099979125?hash=item33f1cb8575:g:eYYAAOSwrMdbcRMp

Do you guys have any good suggestions on what laptop I should go with? Any ideas are much appreciated,

Thanks,
Luther.M.E.Bottrill II.

luthermeb

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016

Literally all variants of those computers are out of my price range.