What one of these laptop's has best performance?

Solution
None of them are really good gaming laptops, but they should be ok mini word processors for school.

However out of that list the Toshiba stands out to me. Its has the equal best processor of the bunch, equal most USB ports and if you use SD cards it has the best built in memory card slot. It also has a high quality built in wi-fi adapter.
Otherwise the ASUS K20MA was ok too if you don't mind about memory cards.

Justin Millard

Estimable
Nov 22, 2014
None of them are really good gaming laptops, but they should be ok mini word processors for school.

However out of that list the Toshiba stands out to me. Its has the equal best processor of the bunch, equal most USB ports and if you use SD cards it has the best built in memory card slot. It also has a high quality built in wi-fi adapter.
Otherwise the ASUS K20MA was ok too if you don't mind about memory cards.

Solution

john TJ

Estimable
Jul 12, 2014
dell inspiron or asus both are same in specs but the inspiron has 1600mhz ram and with the asus it is not specified
so i think inspiron would be the winner here,
toshiba has smaller screen size but more expensive and has win 8 while other s have 8.1

I would say out of all the ones you have suggested go with the dell.. It is reliable, has the same cpu as the magority of the ones you have listed, has enough space for games and other media. I assume when you mean light gaming you mean from the windows store as all the laptops will not be able to handle desktop games.