what phone should i get the HTC one or Samsung galaxy s4

Tech_Aholic

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
hey I will be soon getting my upgrade and i can not decide if i should get the HTC one or the galaxy s4? I do not like iphones (sorry)
if you know any better phones thanks please answer.

baburajiv2007

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010
If i were you, i'd definitely go for HTC One. It definitely stands out in the crowd with its design. The all aluminium unibody, along with the display is just splendid.
If you don't care for the expandable memory, just go for One. You'd never regret it.

S4 sucks in its design. Would you go for a phone which doesn't look apart in the crowd?

Regards.

trancetunes

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
imo, that was not the best advice on why he should choose one or the other.

i would put it this way...i am a galaxy s3 owner, and i am contemplating the HTC One vs Galaxy S3...when it comes to S4 vs HTC One, there's almost no question in my mind that the S4 is going to be a better phone.

basically what i am saying is that the htc one is more comparable to an S3. the s4 is a step up.

baburajiv2007

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010

Seriously? You do believe the One is comparable only to an year old S3, and not with S4, and you think Samsung is on top of the world?
FYI, the Snapdragon 600 of HTC One offer 40% performance bump over the previous generation. S3 gets pawned all the way down.

And before commenting, read. Its quiet clear from my reply that S4 is the better performer. I just asked him to go for HTC One because of its build quality, and design. S4 is faster, when compared. But, that doesn't mean the One is slow. Its fast, and you wouldn't notice a lag anywhere.

Have a good day.

Regards.

Powerbolt

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013
With 1080p, and a quad core Snapdragon processor @ 1.7GHz the HTC One will likely be the phone that will be the fastest, and last the longest -- if you take care of it. The HTC One's build quality is exponentially better than anything Samsung makes in the mobile market. I've got a few friends who are major Samsung fans and their phones look, and run, like hell after not even a year.

However I've had two HTC phones now, the EVO 4G, and currently the 4G LTE, and both of them are still kicking like the day I bought them. The original HTC EVO 4G was used a year before I bought it, then I sold it to a friend who actually still uses the phone today.

kminakshi

Honorable
Nov 25, 2013
If you compare these two handsets then Samsung S4 is the one that I choose. Better storage and card slot up to 64 GB. 5 inch screen with approx 441 pixel density gives great clarity. Dual Shot , Simultaneous HD video and image recording, Geo-tagging, touch focus. The operating system is Android , v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) which is upgradable to v4. 3 (Jelly Bean). For HTC One the version is definitely better as compared to other HTC device but somehow lacks the uniqueness in it.
I am sharing some resource check it out:
http://
http://

ekuhner

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
Hopefully you've already purchased your HTC One, but if you have not, let me tell you a few more reasons why the HTC One is the phone to get:

Camera - not just the sensor but the entire experience. It captures amazing pictures in all kinds of situations, but it also does these killer images called ZOE - it's a picture with a 3 second video that makes the picture come alive in your gallery. They also create these highlight videos that look and feel very professionally done. I get compliments all the time when i share the highlight videos, and they take no effort on my part!

Design - hands down the most beautiful smartphone on the planet today. It's all metal except for the glass. It feels incredible when you hold it with this beautiful curve on the back. and the front design is incredibly unique with dual front facing speakers.

Speaking of speakers - the audio is incredible. the front speakers can produce some really nice sound and are great for use in your office, bedroom, hotel, and almost any place you'd want to listen to music without headphones.

Then there are the specs - high end processor, lots of RAM, multiple storage options - 32GB or 64GB, and more.

The HTC One will definitely be a great choice for you!

rickysharma

Honorable
Feb 12, 2013
HTC One straight up. Samsung's build quality and displays arent the best. If you drop it itll crack and most likely damage your LCD on top of that. Then they have crap customer service. Go for HTC. It looks nicer and feels nicer in every way and its different. Like who needs the features that the s4 has. How many times in a day can you go without touching the screen? Like really? you get so used to it that you forget that you dont even need to touch the screen on the s4. HTC all the way.

rickysharma

Honorable
Feb 12, 2013
texi11 January 9, 2014 3:27:25 AM
texi11
For me better is HTC one. He have better battery and hard drive. Also HTC have little better processor. You can compare parametrs of this mobiles here - ]http://comperio.co/en/smartphones/htc-one-vs-samsung-galaxy-s4-gt-i9500.html] Only better thing in galaxy s4 is camera - 13 mpx, htc have only 4 mpx.

WOOWWAA WAIT. The HTC one definetly does not have only 4 mpx. are you out of your mind?

Powerbolt

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013

I think he's referring to Ultra Pixels. Which evens out to about 8 MP?