What receiver needed? 18 “ Yamaha sub

bgoraum21

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018
I have 218 inch sub Wolfers that are used for late stage and everything they don’t have tweeters llama hall and I need to know how many watts I need at least to run one through a receiver because I want to hook it up to my television hello just one of them I guess and how much will it how many watts what it takes and receiver for me to run to thank you

Solution
AV receivers don't have amplifiers built in for the subwoofers. You will need an external amplifier.
The power you need will depend on the impedance and efficiency of the the subwoofer, the size of the room, and how loud you want the sub to play.
Can't give you a ball park since you don't give the model number of the subwoofer..
AV receivers don't have amplifiers built in for the subwoofers. You will need an external amplifier.
The power you need will depend on the impedance and efficiency of the the subwoofer, the size of the room, and how loud you want the sub to play.
Can't give you a ball park since you don't give the model number of the subwoofer..

Solution