What recording software?

Didit98

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
I would like to start youtube and am stuck on what capturing software to get? I'd like to render in 720p but have quite a small file when it's done! Also, any tips on how to start my channel, thanks:)

Solution

No problem! Yes, Fraps is able to record your voice using an external mic or headphones with a mic...

MrInteresting

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
There is a well-known program called Fraps- Fraps is a good screen recorder and it also shows you your framerates while playing games. You can download it here: http://www.fraps.com/ :)

As to starting your channel, I suggest advertising. If you have Facebook, then you can do a quick shoutout like "Hey everyone, just started a YouTube channel-check it out!" -something like that. Good luck and have fun! :D

Didit98

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013

Thanks for the quick reply and thankyou for the advice!:) will probably be using fraps as have heard good things about it! One last thing, with fraps can I record in game sound and my voice in sync with the video? Thanks:)

MrInteresting

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013

No problem! Yes, Fraps is able to record your voice using an external mic or headphones with a mic. It also records sounds from your computer and any application that is running on it. :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS