What should i do

GLOCK03000

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015
Hi..i purchased new hp laptop.
Specifications=Nvidia Geforce 2GB ddr5
8GB Ram intel hd graphics.
Iam able to play games like assasin creed syndicate/lords of fallen/ryse son of rome.But i face lot of lagging into the game and worst graphics ever.Games just dont work fine.What should i do??Plese help!!

Solution
That laptop is not good for gaming. My laptop has higher specs than your and it will struggle to play those games. Also stay away from hps for gaming, they heat up very quickly.

GLOCK03000

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015
My cousin is using his custom pc. He has Radeon 1gb graphics card 4gb ram but very old quadcore processor. Games on his pc works very fine he's even able to play witcher 3 wth very little minor lag. My laptop has double specs than his but even ryse son of rome works terrible.
i really dont understand this sh it

Your GPU is a dog. You'll never get decent framerates on Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Witcher 3.
Your GPU doesn't meet the minimum recommended requirement for Ryse: Son of Rome, either. :(

EDIT: I also see your CPU isn't all that far above the minimum requirement for Ryse (didn't check the other 2).

You have a slow video card for games, and your i7 CPU is a low wattage model, it does not compare well to a desktop CPU. Need to sell the system and get one with an 860m/960m class video card for games.

GLOCK03000

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015
hahaha gpu a dog..well thanks a lot for updating me big help from you guys. i decided to keep this shitty laptop for dota and league of legends. iam gonna continue heavy games on ps4. here's my psn i.d= wolf03000 add me if you like i play fifa 16 ultimate team online

That isn't necessarily a shitty laptop (even if it is an HP), it's just not up to the level required for the games originally mentioned.

You're welcome for the help. :D

If you're ever in the market for a higher end gaming laptop in the future, (unless things change) think of names like ASUS, MSI, Clevo/Sager.